Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Spring is in the air

I love Spring. I love being outside with our kids on our cul-de-sac. I love that my kids get to be home with me and that we can do whatever we want during our day.  

Like waving American flags in the driveway. Let freedom ring. 

We paint and play in the sprinklers on semi-warm days. 

We take a drive to the river that is now less than 10 minutes away.  
Probably the best thing about living in New Braunfels. 

 We feed ducks and talk to them. (Just about 5 min after this happened, 
about 8 of them came chasing after us) 

And then there is baseball. Spring and baseball. The two just go together. And now Jackson is playing and Jason has come full circle.  
This Spring represents so much for us. Something new and fresh. A new town. New friends. New things to experience. New lessons to learn. 

But most of all, these pictures represent the greatest job of my life. My family. 

No comments: