Our sweet Madison Joy is 8 1/2 months old already!
- She weighs 20 lbs 1 oz. Big girl! :)
- She's finally started to get "some" hair.
I still have no idea what it's going to look like. If I could guess, I'd say light brown.
- She's crawling and pulling up on everything. We are constantly closing all the doors and picking everything up off the floor. Thank goodness we don't have stairs! I'd lose my mind. Ha! She's starting to show that she wants to stand alone. I think we may have an early walker!
- Madi loves bath time, bananas, sweet potato puffs, pasta, cheese, peaches, apples, her daddy, playing with her brother & sister, being outside and puppies.
- She is so, so, so sweet. She is still the easiest baby we have had at this stage. She rarely is fussy and hardly ever cries. I know immediately that she is either hungry or tired if she does cry.
- Poor baby has been a little sick lately. She had to have breathing treatments and had a bout of bronchitis. That was no fun, but she's much better now. So glad we got that flu shot.
We love you Madi! You are such a delight to your mommy & daddy. So thankful that Jesus gave you to us!