Thursday, December 02, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

I'm so behind with blogging every week. There is so much going on at the church for Christmas. It is my busiest time of year and every year I say, "I will not stress out". I can now officially say that will never happen. I am lying to myself when I say I won't. I'm really trying not to freak out on people though. Being pregnant probably doesn't help that. What was I thinking being pregnant this time of year?

Our Thanksgiving was tremendous this year. We stayed in San Antonio and went to Jason's parents house early in the afternoon and then to my Mom's that night. Everything was very relaxing and low key. I was just glad to have family around. I love our family. We had a few days off of work, but unfortunately Jason got the full blown flu. I'm so glad I had my flu shot. Thank you, Jesus! It was a bummer though because we didn't really do much Friday - Monday because of it and by Monday I was about to choke my children.

So loving.

Baby doctor said I could have the baby in about 6 weeks! I think he might want to induce me. At this point, I would love that. It would be glorious to have a baby in 6 weeks and a reminder that I have a lot to do.

Too much.

I need to go now. Typing this is taking up time from all the things that I have to do.

Love to all.

No comments: