Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Girls at Christmas

I sure love my sisters and I LOVE my baby girl! We all look so different, but yet we are all bonded as sisters. A wonderful thing. They came over Christmas morning to celebrate. We are all growing up so fast! The twins turn 16 New Year's Eve!
Btw, don't you just love my pajamas? My sister gave me those because she didn't like them. They were a gift from her boyfriend's parents last Christmas. Ha. Did I just share that on my blog? Ah ha!
Caitlin and Reagan
I love all the trash behind Reagan!

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

1 comment:

Savannah said...

They went to someone who I knew would love them! I just don't like pj's - give me a XXL t-shirt and I'm dandy!


And they weren't from last Christmas; I've had them since the very 1st Christmas I have had with Carlos, which was 4 years ago...