Friday, January 01, 2010

Because we can all pray for one another...

even if we don't know someone....

I have been following this blog recently. I found them from a friend in high school. The Macs are a couple who lost their 11 month old baby girl from cancer last February. Her name was Cora and she was beautiful. I can truly say that I HATE cancer. In every way. The first time I read it I didn't stop crying for about 2 hours...and it was on Christmas Eve....2 hours before I had to go lead 3 worship services. I was an emotional wreck and I don't even know them.

I have continued to read Jess's (the mom) blog posts and have been (in every way) encouraged, inspired and rocked to the core of my soul! They are truly a living testimony to God's love and the amazing HOPE that he gives.

Simply Amazing.

Now, here is where we all come in. She is pregnant again and due tomorrow, January 2nd!! Isn't our God great?! In her recent blog post she shared how this new arrival is filled with both excited and fear. I can't even imagine and although I know that you and I don't know her, I know that this is something that our hearts break for.

So, pray. Pray that God would make her delivery an amazing experience for her and her husband. Pray that this new baby (unknown gender) would be healthy. Pray as you would pray if this was your sister. Your best friend. You.

God is good.

Lots of Love.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Love the new blog look!!

Unknown said...

You shared about this blog on FB. I checked it out and totally cried too that day. I am saying a prayer now. Thanks for sharing about the Macs.