Saturday, June 17, 2006

New Update

I realize that it's been awhile since I posted. I don't have the internet yet at home and hadn't been able to even connect to the world!!! We will have it by Wednesday so now my world will be complete. Yay! Actually, I am kind of wishing we didn't have to have it. Having the internet can be addicting. Especially when you have MSN Messenger and Email!

Anyway, now on to the stuff you really want to hear about. :)

Jackson is doing great. He's now a whopping 8 lbs 5 oz and 20 1/2 in. long. He had his 2 week check up and doctor says that he is a very healthy little boy. Jason and I are having more sleep. He's already getting on some sort of sleep schedule. (knock on wood) He typically only wakes up twice during the evening. Wonderful!!! Hey, compared to the 5 times a night it was...this is heaven.

Jason and I are doing really well. We love being new parents. I think it's hilarious though how many people will actually stop you and want to touch and look at your baby. Complete strangers! I never really saw that coming. There were like 3 people in HEB today who said "Congrats" and "Happy Father's Day" to Jason. Ha! It's really nice though. At least I haven't had strangers pick up my baby. My sister-in-law, Breanna, actually had a lady in Target pick Carson up out of his carseat because he was crying. People are NUTS!

So, that's about it. Life is pretty good. I start back to work this week. I'll be working from home in the afternoons. Pretty sweet deal. River City is great to me.

Here are some new pics of Jackson and his cousin Carson. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Jason Powers said...

Those beautiful baby's must have some BEAUTIFUL parents. Sheesh. What a couple-a lookers.

I love you.