Monday, November 05, 2012

Celebration

Wow. So much has been going on the past 2 weeks!  It's been a whirlwind of fun and new beginnings!

Last week Jason and Aaron got ordained by Sean and the elders at River City. It was truly a special and memorable service that neither of us will ever forget. I was so proud of Jason and humbled by what God had done in our lives this year.  My friend Amanda recently told me how change really excited her when she saw people making big changes in their lives.  At first I didn't understand, but now I realize that it can be the fruit of God working in people's lives. And that is EXACTLY what it has been for us. Change is good and exciting.

Brothers getting ordained together. So special. 
Three of my favorite people. We made a great team. God has more for you them and us! 

I also just completed my first week of being a SAH Mom and boy do I love it!  I am just so happy for the opportunity to focus on my kids, my home, my husband and myself.  I've also been really excited to take on some responsibilities at our church with Jason. We have never done ministry "together" like this. It's been fun to dream, create and plan together at River City New Braunfels and it's only been a month!

Our kids are really loving the church too. They have already made friends with some of the kids in New Braunfels and are excited every time we go out there. Praying that we can move out there soon because of all the driving we are doing!

I am getting over a bad stomach bug this weekend, but as I have been laying around (literally) I have been reminded that God is faithful. I still can not get over the incredible things He has done for me.

No comments: