Thursday, September 06, 2012

Back To Reality

In 2 weeks we have...

Started Mother's Day Out
 Gone to timeout...
Started 1st Grade ...

Painted some rooms in our house....

Worked hard on our Grand Opening at River City Community Church...(which is going to be AWESOME AND YOU SHOULD ALL TOTALLY COME!!!!)

And so much more.




But through it all I've done it with this man....


I was thinking a few weeks ago how in the past I would be "announcing" another baby right now into our lives. But that chapter is closed. He is doing a new thing...


So thankful for the place that God has us in. For all that He is doing. For all that He is showing us.

I'm also thankful for the amazing show Friday Night Lights that we finally started watching. Without you, Coach Taylor, I would not have anything to do from 8-11pm every night. ;-)

Yay for Fall!

No comments: