My next goal is to lose 20 more lbs by the end of this year. But I guess now that would be 23 lbs.
A couple of things that I did:
- Remember that it always takes a year for my body after babies.
- Drink way more water. I pretty much have cut out all other drinks. Except unsweetened tea. I like that. I don't do a lot of coffee anymore either.
- Vitamins. I take fish oil, vitamin b and cranberry pills.
- Chasing 3 kids around. That has probably been the biggest thing.
- I really prayed a lot. My spiritual life has been great and I think that has really made a difference. When I get depressed I don't care how I look. I just live with myself. I find myself more motivated now.
- I eat less. That's simple and makes sense right? There are times that I splurge, but for the most part I just don't eat as much. I really love going to get froyo with Jason and the kids, so I just portion my dinner out knowing that I am going to treat myself.
- Support from Jason. He is my biggest fan and has never said a word about it. He thinks I'm beautiful no matter what, but it does make a difference to hear him say he notices. That's a HUGE deal for women.