1. I need to wash my face more and use cream.
2. Waiting on God is one of the most important gifts we will ever receive.
Well, let's face it. I'm getting older and need to take drastic measures in making sure this face stays smooth and fresh. ;-)
Also, waiting on God is found every where in the bible.
Here are a few:
- Psalm 25:4-5 Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me: for You are the God of my salvation; on You do I wait all day.
- Psalm 25:21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait for You.
- Psalm 27:14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He will strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord.
- Psalm 31:24 Be of good courage and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who wait for the Lord.
- Psalm 33:20, 22 Our soul waits for the Lord: He is our help and our shield. Let Your mercy, O Lord, be upon us, as we wait for You.
- Psalm 37:7, 9 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him... Those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.
Reacting usually is because I am fearful, anxious and not very trusting of God.
Seems like there are so many things the Lord has always asked me to wait in. I have unfortuantely not always obeyed and went ahead doing it my way. Fail. It never goes well when it's my way. Learning to just trust in the Lord more. Today at bible study I was admiring my friend, Rachel Springirth. She seems to have a unique peace and quiet soul about her. I can see her truly taking the time to wait on the Lord and then just trusting him in the meantime. Ultimately, it comes down to my trust and faith in Him. That's challenging.
If there is one thing I'm glad I waited on, it's this guy.
The Lord saved me from what could have been!!!