Saturday, July 09, 2011

A week in the life: Catching Up (part 2)

Just got back from Dallas yesterday from a week long conference for our denomination. Sean was asked to lead worship and I was asked to be a part of it. We led worship every morning and evening. It was fun doing music every day and living in a hotel.
The big kids got to stay with their cousins. We are so blessed to have such great family. They had such a great time and it was such a reminder to thank God that we all live close to one another. Jason and I took Madi with us (who, by the way, is 5 months old!) and really got time to bond with her a little more.
Daddy's Girl

Madi and her "Aunt" Rachel. :)

It was really needed for us and felt a little like a vacation. The staff at River City is like family to us. I am so blessed.

A few things on my mind these days:

Jackson is starting kinder soon.
Music. Music. Music.
Discipline in my life.
Focus.
Sacrifice.
Heartbroken children. I want to help.
Being more diligent.
Reaching more for the kingdom.
Worship.
Being thankful for my husband.
New meal ideas.

There always seems to be something I'm thinking about. The cycle never ends. :) I don't suppose it ever well or that I even want it to.

No comments: