Saturday, April 16, 2011

My red door dream

So you all liked the 1st red.

Good choice. Me too. :) I have decided that I will paint my front door red.
I've also decided that I will try and talk Jason into painting our trim and staining our deck....and...to clean the garage out.

Okay, maybe not. It's all in my dreams that this would happen in one day. AND since it would be a dream, I would also get a mani-pedi, hire a maid and have a 2 year old that doesn't throw confetti eggs all over my house. Or wear my new red(ish) lipstick. (It's not quite red, but it's not pink either. It makes my lips look REALLY good though!)

And while I am thinking about it, I would also have a personal cook to help me lose another 35 lbs. And a trainer.

Yes, a trainer.

I would also, in my dreams, have a Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte waiting for me every morning. All my clothes would be dry cleaned and my car would smell like lavender and not like week old chicken nuggets that I found in the 3rd row of my SUV.

I would also have someone type all my emails and blog posts while laying on the couch eating delicious, chocolate covered strawberries and drinking sweet ice tea...all the while never gaining one lb.

But this is all in my dreams....;)

My front door WILL be painted red though.

No comments: