Tuesday, April 26, 2011

But before I leave for Las Vegas....

Going to Las Vegas Thursday for this.

Will be spending time with 2 lovely ladies....

Looking forward to a great weekend.

But before that, I will....

Love my babies.
Go to lunch with this beautiful girl.
Sit on the couch with my hubby.
Teach a voice lesson.
Wake up at 6:30am to do a Bible study with some wonderful ladies.
Do The Shred. (Day 3!!!)
Wash my hair.
Smile.
Learn a new song.
Talk about my awesome church.
Pray.
Drink more water.
Become even more addicted to my iPhone than I already am.
Kiss my babies goodbye.
Kiss my husband goodbye.

And get on a plane.

Looking forward to it. :)

3 comments:

Breanna said...

I hope you have ever so much fun on your trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Our Story: Continued said...

Have FUN!!!! I loved our "lunch" today!! Sorry my day got more full than expected! Let's plan another time to get together again soon! Love ya!

Amy said...

I hope that you were blessed beyond measure this weekend!!! You deserve it my friend!