Saturday, October 09, 2010

24 weeks prego

I am 24 weeks pregnant. It is glorious. I am so happy to be at this place in my pregnancy!! A few things I'm feeling these days...

*I feel better. Thank you God!
*I have not had NEAR the heartburn/reflux that I had with my other 2. It would literally make me sick every night. I am so thankful.
*I am always pretty tired still. I credit that to my 2 kids who are keeping me busy!
*I have gained around 10 lbs. I figure that's pretty good. I gained 20 with Jack and 22 with Reagan. I'd like to keep it around those numbers, but we will see. ;) Trying not to think too much about it.
*I've been craving Minute Maid Fruit Juice like crazy. I go to the store at least 2 a week to buy it when we run out. It's my absolute favorite, but it does have 110 calories per serving...so I need to watch that! I don't really crave any particular foods although I do love spicy things it seems.
*I am getting more and more excited about our little girl coming. I am anxious to see what she looks like. I have been praying for her more and more every day.
*I still don't like maternity clothes. I don't wear them well. I wish I was one of those cute pregnant girls with the little belly's. That is not me. I am hoping to find some things that I can sing in and feel good in as the weather gets cooler. I feel extra aware of myself when I am singing in 3 services on Sunday. I just want to look cute!

So at 24 weeks that's where it's at. Only 16 more to go!

2 comments:

Barb said...

You look BEAUTIFUL all the time Nat - pregnant or not!

Dawn said...

Don't worry, you're more beautiful than you might feel right now. I have never been a skinny pregnant momma but I could care less. And I think maternity clothes work in my favor. ;) Enjoy the glow.