Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jackson David

I saw this on someone elses blog and thought it was so sweet. I haven't really updated my kids lately and I don't want to forget all the things I love about them and where they are at at this age. I'll start with Jackson.

Dear Jackson,

Here's a look at your life at 4 years old.

You Love:
-Your sister.
-Your daddy.
-Drumsticks & drumming.
-Your Buzz Lightyear light-up shoes.
-Music
-Pizza
-Doing puzzles.
-Being at the pool, but not off the steps.
-Writing your letters.
-Watching Backyardigans and singing along.
-Anything superhero. Specifically, Batman.
-Having spiky hair.
-Crawling in bed with mommy.
-Chocolate milk.
-Your cousins, Abby & Carson.
-Going to Target.
-Popsicles.
-M&M's.
-Hanging out at church with us.
-The funny names Daddy gives you.


You like:
-Annie Rairdon, a little girl that is a year older than you. She has 5 other little boys that like her too, but I think you would be super cute together and we love their family. You tell me, "Annie's pretty and her hair is yellow like mine."


You do not love:
-The dark.
-Being alone.
-Strawberries or any kind of berry really.
-Going to bed.
-Scary faces or scary cartoon villans.
-Being told no.
-Being at home all day.


Jackson, words I use to describe you include:
Silly, happy, dramatic, eager, imaginative, sensitive, joyful, loving, cuddly, smart, handsome, fun.


Some words that describe how I feel about you are:
-Love.
-Overwhelmed.
-Proud.
-Thankful.
-Blessed.

Jackson, you are my sweet, smart boy. I am so in love with you and so thankful that God chose you to be our son. Daddy and I love you more than anything. I can not wait to see where God leads you and what he teaches you!

2 comments:

Breanna said...

Awww... so sweet! I truly adore that kid. Love you, Jackson!

Amy said...

How beautiful!!! Jackson's pretty awesome!!!