Thursday, July 08, 2010

New Hair

Yesterday I went to get my hair done. Hallelujah. A hair stylist at our church blessed me with an incredible gift and it truly was just the day I needed.

Terra was in from North Dakota all week and came with me. She discovered what a Bump-It is and got even got a lesson in how to wear one.....the Texas way. It truly was a glorious thing. From flat to a little poof in 4.5 seconds. Amazing.

I have needed my hair done for awhile and I really love having my hair washed, my head massaged and getting a blow dry. It's wonderful.

So here is my new cut and color....



Yay! I'll have to post a picture of my growing belly soon. Right now I just look like I have a huge roll. I'm hoping it turns round so people will actually think I'm pregnant. It's amazing how much faster you pop out with your 3rd baby.

I got up at 5 am this morning to drop Terra off at the airport. I will miss that girl. I loved our time together and wish she wasn't a million miles away. I'm pretty tired now though. Need coffee.

Off to work.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

lani said...

LOVE IT!!! you look so refreshed :)

Phelps said...

I love your hair! Looks so awesome how you did it! Love my Bump IT! Miss you so much. I had so much fun. Love you girl~

Amy said...

It looks beautiful!!!

Sandy Powers said...

You are so beautiful, Natalie! I adore the new sparkle in your do, and how it adds sparkle to YOU! :)

What is a Bump-It. It sounds like something I need for my flat lifeless hair.

Sandy Powers said...

You are so beautiful, Natalie! I adore the new sparkle in your do, and how it adds sparkle to YOU! :)

What is a Bump-It. It sounds like something I need for my flat lifeless hair.