Thursday, June 03, 2010

This week....

This week....

I woke up at 5 am way to many times.
I announced we are pregnant!!!!
I freaked out a lot.
was surprised.
read God's word.
received God's encouragement.
took naps.
felt nauseous. Ugh.
ate a lot of egg sandwiches...they made me feel better.
went swimming twice.
felt loved.
read.
cleaned my house.
did laundy.
discovered my love for lemons all over again.
had Friday off.
just loved on my babies.
fell in love with my husband all over again. I am overwhelmed with the love we have for each other. Sounds so sappy, but I just feel so lucky. God is so good.

Oh and....this...

is my life saver right now. I have been carrying this awesome cup around with me every where. My friend, Amanda, got it for me for my birthday. I love it. Especially now that I am starting to feel a little sick, it's great to carry my lemon water around in. It has it's own straw and it keep your drink cold. LOVE it. I don't know what they are called, but you should get one. :)


1 comment:

Amy said...

The coffee cups are awesome too! You can find them at Bed,Bath and Beyond where they keep the k-cups :-). I have wanted the one for cold drinks...now I REALLY do!