Thursday, April 22, 2010

Under the weather..

I have had such a great week celebrating my birthday. I say week because there seems to have been little surprises coming every day. I want to share it with you, but I am not feeling all that great (boo) and have a lot on my plate. Plus, I have one more thing happening that I want to capture.

In the meantime, I love my friends and family for being so kind and thoughtful. I love my husband for his sweet and thoughtful heart. I do not love making Fiesta floats. But I do love cheesecake.

The end.

3 comments:

breanna said...

Glad your birthday week has been so great! Sorry I wasn't around for more of it. I miss you! Hope you start feeling better. I'm feeling under the weather today too. Ugh. Maybe once we both feel better, we can celebrate by hanging out together. :) lol

Unknown said...

You deserve every ounce of good thing that comes your way!

Unknown said...

I'm not good enough for your blogroll? Geez. What's a guy gotta do? I thought for sure if I married you, that would qualify.

realityunwound.wordpress.com

Hook a brotha up.