Friday, April 30, 2010

A Shameless Plug for the One I Love...

Last week Jason decided to take a hiatus from facebook. I applaud him. I am not there yet, but I applaud him anyway. One of the reasons he did this was because he wanted to spend more time with me.

And the other reason was because he wanted to spend more time talking to Jesus, reading and writing on his blog.

:) And, of course, me.

Back to his blog. Jason has a new blog that you can read here. I have always loved reading what my husband has to say. I love his wisdom and his passion for Jesus, the church, his family and life. You will probably see some talk about music, food and politics in there as well. And me.

All in all, his blog captures the mind. Except for the part about me. That probably won't capture your mind.

Anyway, check it out. You can click there...or here....

Or here.

Ciao.


No comments: