Sunday, April 04, 2010

An Awesome Easter

We had such a great Easter. Of course, I have no pictures of Jason and I, but my MIL sure did capture some beautiful ones of the kids.

Our services this morning were amazing. We had almost 1900 people there. I was so proud of our congregation for inviting their friends and family to come. It truly was one of the most hope-filled, celebratory Sunday mornings I have ever had. Totally overcome with his presence. I couldn't have been more proud of our worship team, nursery workers, first impressions team, etc....

and it was ALL to glorify God. He is so good.

I am so thankful.

We had Easter dinner at our house with our family and friends who didn't have family in town.
This is the 2nd year we have had Easter at our house. It was such a blessing. We had so much fun and some GREAT food.

One of my all time favorite pictures of Jackson. Classic.
Just look at those legs!!!
She sure loves her Uncle "Moose".
Reagan is already learning to assist Poppy. ha. :)
Jackson was given a guitar today by an amazing man in our church. He was in HEAVEN. This was also a special moment for him and Sean. :)

Thank you Lord for sending your Son, Jesus to save us. He is risen. He is risen, indeed!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love Regan's dress! ;)

Michelle said...

Reagan*

Breanna said...

That picture of Jackson is amazing! It's just so HIM. Adorable. I love that kid!