Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jackson & The Horse Adventure

A few weeks ago Jason's mom took Jackson to her sister's house to ride horses. She has an amazing job. She does horse therapy with children!

Any-who....Jackson, Carson and Abby all went with their Ammie for the day to ride horses. Of course, Sandy came back with some amazing pictures. :)




Aren't these pictures amazing?!

Now, you need to know a few things.

A. My son does not usually do great around dogs or any other animals for that matter. When the arrived, he saw a huge dog and told Ammie that he would stay in the car for the afternoon and just watch them. The fact that he even went near a horse was a big deal...no huge deal. So, naturally, when I saw these pictures I was so proud of him!!

B. Sandy (aka Ammie) is an amazing photographer. She recently quit her job to pursue her photography passion and we couldn't be more excited and proud of her! She's already working at a new art studio where her work will be displayed and available for purchase! You need to be sure to check her out here and read her blog here.

I am so proud of my Jackson and I am so thankful that he has an Ammie who takes awesome pictures! :)

2 comments:

Phelps said...

WOW! I love the picts! Awesome Job Jackson!! I cant believe he got up there

Breanna said...

I love the pic where he's staring off into the distance. It looks like he should be in a Ralph Lauren catalog. He's so adorable!