Friday, January 15, 2010

This week...

This week I....

cried.
laughed.
hugged my babies.
cried.
went to work.
blogged.
attended meetings.
got up early.
went to bed late.
slept in.
took a shower.
cooked.
ate sour candy.
drank lots of water.
yelled.
sang.
worshipped.
got angry.
gave grace.
cried.
loved.
received grace.
kissed.
thanked god.
listened.
cleaned.
heb'd. (my new word for going to heb)
bought flowers.
apologized.
forgave.
cried. (again)
mopped.
did laundry.
prayed.
battled.
grew.
was challenged.
encouraged a friend.
was encouraged by a friend.
believed in myself.
read the word.

and cried some more. I cried a lot this week. Ha! Yeah, like that is really different for me!! The best thing about my week was that I came home to a husband, who walked with me every step of the way this week (and only he knows what that means) and still told me he "loved me more than anything." I needed to hear that. :) BTW, I keep coming back to this scripture. This week once again reminded me of what God wants to give His people....and I am so glad I am part of that.

Isaiah 61:3
...to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the LORD
for the display of his splendor.

Happy Friday!

No comments: