Monday, September 08, 2008

20 Days

37 weeks and 1 day....20 days to go. I'm counting down. Dr.'s appointment was today. Dilated at 1 cm, 50% effaced and lost 3 lbs. I'm getting close!! My mom called this morning to tell me she had a feeling I wasn't going to last much longer. Oddly enough...she is usually right on with her "feelings" about things. So, we will see. I'm not getting my hopes up.

I had a wonderful shower this weekend! I was so blessed by everyone and all that they gave. Wow. When I got home Jason was overwhelmed with the love that is always given to our family. We both just stopped what we were doing and had to thank God right away. Thanks to all! :)

You won't believe this, but I actually got up and lead worship on Sunday. It was my first Sunday back at the Redland campus and I couldn't have been more happy. I LOVED everything that went on in New Braunfels, but it was nice to be back with my family. Seriously, I can't believe I got through all 3 services. It ended up being so refreshing and life giving for me. I had stopped doing anything worship team related when I was 37 weeks pregnant with Jackson. I am supposed to lead this weekend, but I am not sure that will be happening.

God bless you NB campus! You are doing a FANTASTIC job and the Lord is working. It was such a blessing to a part of all your lives and to witness something that the Lord is doing.

So, 20 days left...here's to contractions, horrible back pain and 6 weeks of recovery. Oh, but of course...that precious baby I'm going to have!!!! (I am serious about that last one. ;) )

No comments: