Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's a...........

Well, I went to my appointment this morning and this is the first time I've been home since then. We spent the day out at the pool and grocery shopping. Jackson has become quite the summer fish.

So, are you ready to hear what we are having????

It's a GIRL!!!!

Yep, I can't believe it either! I was literally in shock and Jason was beside himself. As you know, I have really wanted a girl, but I really wasn't betting on anything. You could totally tell it was a girl too. I am all ready to go shopping now. I will have to control myself because then we will have no money for when she comes if I do that. Plus, I think my Mom will have that covered. :) Thank you all for your prayers and excitment over this. One of my best friends, Abby, even called me from Singapore!!! It was about 1:00 am for her, but she couldn't wait any longer. Thank you Abby. I love you dearly and I'm sorry we didn't get to talk long.

Yay!!!! (I'm still glowing..ha)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

YAY!! Little girls are soooo wonderful! congrats you guys, where is the sonogram???

Our Story: Continued said...

YAY!!! I was hoping for a girl! I'm so excited...I've been in suspense all day!

Abby said...

I'm so happy for you! :) And we'll talk more when I come home. :) :)

Stephanie said...

Congratulations, guys! Girls are so sweet...*smiles* Not too long now, and you'll get to meet your daughter...(sounds funny to hear that, huh?...*smiles*)

Kara said...

SUPER!!! Wow that is so awesome. What an exciting time for you guys :)

KriSTeN said...

congratulations!!!! thanks for the comment. yes God is so good! i am so excited!
this is so great Jackson will be a great big brother!!!!

Barb said...

I guess those of us at RCCC shouldn't be surprised given the recent wave of girls :)

Congrats! What great news - I'm sure she's going to be beautiful. Now we will pray she inherits your great voice.