Thursday, March 06, 2008

We are moved!

We moved this past weekend. I love my house. Pictures are coming later on. :)

I am feeling a bit better, but still getting pretty sick at night. It's not fun. I want this to be over.
I used to get mad because Jason doesn't have any idea, but now I realize he suffers as much as I do. He has to put up with me, take care of Jackson and do a lot of everything else.

Jackson is going to be 2 in May! I have pictures of him to post too. He colored all over my new walls the 2nd day we were in the house. Yeah...it was a bad day for the both of us.

4 comments:

Our Story: Continued said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new house!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!! LOVE YOU!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on moving into your new home! Scott and I just did the same thing: we closed on our house a week ago...had everything moved from my parents' house by Saturday night...and are now expecting the rest of our things to be delivered next Thursday... So, we understand the excitement (and a little stress) that ya'll are feeling! (and I can't imagine doing all that with a22-month old and being pregnant, too!) We'll definitely be praying for you guys... Congratulations again, though! Can't wait to see the photos you'll post!

Abby said...

I can't wait to see lots and lots of pictures! I understand Michelle gave you the run down of our expectations? ;) I'm more patient than she is though - she can really get uptight about stuff like pictures. ;) KIDDING! I love you and miss you!! Congrats on everything!

Michelle said...

miss eddie, thanks for throwing me under the bus......

Natalie I'm so excited for you guys. A new house and a new baby all in the same year! When God throws out blessings He throws them out in bundles.
Love you much

Send pictures!!!