Monday, February 04, 2008

Tired, Hormonal, Seeking Italian

This weekend has been tough. I thought that I was going to feel great this pregnancy and now I am wondering why the heck I am doing this, again. I seriously hate feeling sick to my stomach. I would rather break both my legs. Ha. The only thing that seems to make me feel better is Spaghtetti. That's all I have wanted for the past 4 days. It really does make a difference. I need to buy lots of it to keep around.

I have been crying a lot too. Sunday, I didn't go to church and laid there watching TLC's "Trading Spaces". I used to watch that show all the time, but then Paige Davis left and it was never the same. Well, she's back! Whoo hoo! When they announced it, I started to cry. Seriously! What is up with me?? Oh yeah.........

In the end, this will be totally worth it. I've done it before and I can do it again. It's an amazing blessing. I found great hope from a story I heard this weekend. My in-laws went to Huntsville this weekend to cheer on a friend who was running a 100 mile race!!! He had about 23 miles to go and had lost toenails, developed blisters and was running on hardly any food. (He has some sort of special diet restrictions or he gets sick) He ended up finishing the race. Can you imagine?

Yes, I think I'd rather do this.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Ah...the wonderful world of pregnacy....
Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

You can do it Natalie! Just remember it will end one day. Maybe not anytime soon. But one day! :)

Abby said...

OMG - yes you have a great point to keep it all in perspective! ha ha I love you and I'll be praying for you!!!

Our Story: Continued said...

I'm so sorry you're sick! I wish I could make you feel better! Morning sickness is the worst!