Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sick still...

I am now taking Phenergan. It's a miracle worker at night, but the days suck.

I have the best husband in the whole world. I've gone to bed every night at 8:00 and he has been so gracious about it. He has cleaned the house, made dinner and taken care of Jackson every day. He and Jackson even brought me flowers the other day. Ha.

I do feel like I have no life. I eat and sleep and go to work. I miss my family.

I just keep thinking, "this will be over soon."

6 comments:

Our Story: Continued said...

:( It will end, but goodness it doesn't seem like there is an end in sight when you're in the middle of it! I hope you feel better soon soon soon!

Anonymous said...

I so hope it finishes soon!! I hope the phenegren(sp?) helps. It sucks not to have a life, but it will be back soon!

I was feeling nauseated last night and barfing and I thought of you. Its THE WORST FEELING in the world!

I also prayed for you Sat night so you could get through singing the next morning.

Abby said...

Just think...185 days left. Yeah you might have wanted to wait a few weeks to put up a ticker - that's kinda bleak. BUT....you are closer to not being sick!! Yay for looking on the bright side!

Michelle said...

LOL Way to be positive Miss Eddie!
Hey at least it's not in the 200's, you are way past that. LOL
You are in my prayers. I still think you are having a girl :)
Anyone want to take bets?? J/K

Abby said...

Hey! I don't hate you! Just trying to be POSITIVE! ;) 182 days! :) And Michelle I'm with ya - I'm looking for matching pink kimonos for Baby Girl (PS Abby is a great name) Powers and Miss Addyson!

Michelle said...

Abby and Addy, what great names! LOL
PS: you can't use the name Reese! LOL