Friday, June 08, 2007

Off to Houston

Jason and I are going to Houston this weekend. We are leaving today and coming back Saturday so it will a pretty short trip. It's been crazy around here....



After Jackson's 1st birthday it seems like we have gone non-stop...which is actually pretty normal for us, but still it's crazy. We had our college retreat last Thursday - Saturday. It was a blast!!! Here is a picture of me and some of the girls at the lake. Soo much fun!

Next week I'm going to Chicago for an arts conference. I'm extremely excited about it. My good friend and boss, Darna, is going with me and I'm looking forward to getting my head filled with lots of creativity!!



We have a pretty jam packed summer ahead of us, but it's going to be a lot of fun. This time last year Jackson was just born and I decided to take him to youth camp with me. It was very hard, but I did it...now that same very week this year he's going to Portland, Oregon with us for a conference. This will be an interesting plane ride.



Well, I will keep you posted!



Ciao

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay! I'm so excited that I got to see you. I missed you so much. Addyson thinks Jackson is very handsome :) Thank you so much for the baby book, I love it and it's wonderful to have a memory book to look back on. I love you Jason and Jackson so much.