Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Jackson's 1st Birthday!!!!





Time has gone by so fast. Jackson turned 1 yesterday. That's right....the big fat 1. My heart is happy and sad all at once. :0)

We celebrated at the pool and captured some precious moments on camera. Pretty soon Jackson will be 2 and this will only be a memory, but until this I'm hanging on to that cake smashed in his face! Ha. He actually smashed it in his own face.

For a small second time seemed to stop yesterday and I felt so loved. We even were left presents on our front door for him. God is really good to us.
With Love -

The Powers'

3 comments:

Our Story: Continued said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Jackson!!!! I can't believe he's one already! Give him a big birthday kiss for us! Love~The Powells

Michelle said...

Happy 1st Birthday Jackson!!! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your party but I was busy taking care of your future wife. :) I love you all and I can't wait to see you next weekend. Addyson is excited to meet Jackson.

Anonymous said...

So cute...