Monday, November 06, 2006

Beauty

I have an old tin bank that I've had since I was about 3 years old. It's yellow with borders of flowers and has little girls dancing, smelling flowers and hugging kitty cats. It's one of those things your mom saves for years and years and then decides to give it to you when you have a baby.

It was right by my computer as I was sitting down to surf the web. On each of the four sides there is a message. One speaks of joy and happiness, another about smiles, but the one that spoke to me was on Beauty.
BEAUTY
Beauty blossoms
anywhere
For those who want
to see it there.
God, I want to see beauty in everything and all that I do. I want to see beauty in me. I want to WANT to see beauty.

2 comments:

Jason Powers said...

YOU are beautiful. Your thoughts are beautiful. May God open your eyes to see the beauty that you are, that you play a part in creating, and that He's created just for you.

I love you A LOT

Michelle said...

I miss you Natalie!!!