Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A Night With Jason

Jason's parents are watching Jackson for us....but since we are poor we are staying home and watching movies. (Thanks Aaron and Bre for the great idea!)

Today was a really good day though. Just an all around great day. :) I got to watch a movie, my favorite TV show and hang out with my Hubby and baby. It was great.

Tomorrow is back to work. I remember when I used to work at "the other place" and hated it. I would always dread going in...EVERYDAY, but now I actually can't wait to get there and I look forward to seeing the people I work with.

Well, I am probably burning the garlic bread in the oven. I must get to my "wifely" duties.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I think that if wifely duties include me getting to taste everything before we eat a meal (like the garlic bread yout mentioned) .....i just might be ok! :)

mmm....garlic bread.