Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Update on Prego

I had my "last" doctors appointment yesterday. We set a date for me to be induced just in case I go over my due date, but my doctor is PRETTY sure that I won't. Of course he did the whole "Now, I am not making any promises", but I figure that he's done this a long time and can probably just tell. I was excited to hear that the baby's head is much lower than usual and that I will be able to deliver the baby "easily". That word doesn't really mean what it says I'm sure. Anyway, that's where we stand now. It's really, really bizzare that by the end of this week I will have a baby. I will have another human being that Jason and I created to take care of and to love. That's nuts. I just get emotional thinking about it. I'm addicted to Discovery Health right now because of the baby shows. I think the thing I love to see the most is when the baby is delivered and they give him/her to the mother. It's incredible. I cry for them and it's not even my baby.

Well, that is it for now. Much more to come soon!! 18 yrs of it actually. :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We should atleast get ONE more picture of the prego belly before you pop.