Thursday, May 11, 2006

No Progress

So last night was probably one of the most miserable nights of pregnancy. I am really trying to have a good outlook on this and I know that God is using this to build my faith, but it's so darn hard. I want to have this baby now and I don't want to be patient about it. Ha. Oh well....It's not like I'll be pregnant forever! Soon I will have him to hold.

On a side note, God is doing a lot with our ministries. We both started leading the college group. We love it. It's something that I think we are both passionate about equally and really get pumped up about. It's just starting to grow so we have a long way to go, but it's still really neat to see the foundation that is happening within the group already. I also just recently got a job promotion at our church. Yay! I don't know what the exact title is, but I think I could summarize it up as "Worship Team Director". It's more hours, but since I am having the baby they are letting me work at home some and be flexible. I am super excited about it. It's going to be scary at first, but I know I will learn a lot.

So, that's what's going on in our world so far. I'll keep you updated.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love you!!!
I'm praying for you.

Jason Powers said...

You ROCK!!! I wouldn't have any other babymomma in the world. It had to be you.

By the way, I liked you to my blog. Feel the love.

Singleton said...

Natalie P! Hope all is well and I admire you as one of the most hardcore human beings of all time for your carrying and birthing of another human being. YOu are amazing, will you be on my team for dodgeball?

I love you guys and can't wait to meet the new guy!

Natalie Powers said...

Yes I will be on your team. We miss seeing you Matt. Hope you can join us sometime for the summer!