Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I think that this could be the longest week of my life....besides the week I got married. It seemed like it would never come and that is what it feels like now. Of course, just like the moment I walked down the aisle, I know it will all be worth it in the end. I am just so anxious I guess. I was telling Jason this morning that it's different from anything else. I can't even compare it. The fact that you have a human being inside of you is just ....scary. I feel sometimes weighed down with that thought. It's such an incredible responsibility. They say that Father's have a hard time bonding with the baby during pregnancy, but that for a mother it doesn't take long at all. How true that is? The moment I felt him move it became so real to me. I never wanted anything to hurt him and already would put his life before mine. Now, I am just sitting here waiting and praying that his delivery would go as smoothly as this pregnancy. I feel like he's safer inside me sometimes. I tend to start worrying a little...okay a lot, but each time I do I am specifically reminded that I am not in control. God is. He's the one who makes a baby anyway.

Wish I had more to say. Be Blessed.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I did!!!! go read it.
Okay sooooo I'm praying for you...Jackson will be here very soon. Love you

Jason Powers said...

Just so you know... no baby yet. Nat's at home starting her maternity leave early. We'll take all the prayers we can get for the little guy to show up.