Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Another long day......

So, I am officially past my due date. I am bummed. This all is such a grueling process. Wait, wait...wait some more...ahhh. Actually, I am doing okay. I feel at peace about it all. Yesterday was my last doctors appointment! Yay!!! If the baby doesn't come this week then we will be inducing on Sunday, at 4:00 pm. Please, please, please pray that Jackson will come before that. I REALLY don't want to be induced, but again, I will do whatever happens. So yeah, we could be looking at Jackson's birthday being Monday, May 29th! Crazy huh? I am also really wanting the twins to be able to see him. If he doesn't come before the 25th they won't get a chance to because they are going to California with their dad. So there is another reason why I want him to come NOW!

I guess we will just all see how it goes. God is good. I am confident that He knows what he is doing! :)

I have lots of work to do so I need to go. I'll keep you updated on what's happening!

No comments: