Tuesday, January 08, 2013

The past few weeks..

Have been fun and BUSY! We are slowing down a little and spent last night just as a family.  I decided Sunday night that Jason was no longer going to be allowed in our house when he did this to me...

Behold, The Mustache. I know.  You're afraid too.


Thank God I woke up Monday and it was shaved.  I can deal with anything else, but that. No judgement on those of you who like mustaches, but I found it more than creepy on Jason.  You may look great in a mustache. More power to you.

Jackson's first day at school was AWESOME! We were so proud of him! I think I was more nervous than he was and his teacher may or may not have noticed that I got choked up a little when I dropped him off. I also didn't leave his jacket for the poor boy and they had recess. Already a bad mother on his first day.

Today has been my first day at home by myself in our new house. I think. I don't know actually. All the days run together lately. I know that yesterday I went to Costco for cottage cheese and then came out with 5 things I didn't need.  By the way, have you ever eaten their hotdogs? They are probably the most unhealthy things in the world, but they it's a $1.50 for a hotdog and a coke.  (I just said coke.  Here in Texas that means whatever kind of carbonated beverage you want. Any kind of soda or pop....but, I digress.)


Anyway, today is first day that I remember being home alone.

I am overwhelmed by God's goodness and how is continuing to teach me to trust in Him. It's exciting to  be a part of what God is doing in New Braunfels and I believe that He has a lot to teach us in 2013. I love the people here and that we are all passionate about His church. I love that so much.

The best is yet to come. :)

No comments: