Monday, March 07, 2011

A quick update

A lot has been going on and I miss blogging.

That's all I have to say.

Okay, not really. Did you really think that's all I would say? I mean, really? Okay...enough of that.

So, we got robbed a few weeks ago. They took my MacBook, Jason's iPad, ALL of my jewelry, money and a few other things. We were gone for about an 1 1/2 hours on a Monday night and came back to our home being invaded. I was sickened. I couldn't believe someone was in our bedroom and that they took some of my most beloved items from my jewelry box. My James Avery charm bracelet. My Pandora bracelet. My necklaces from Jason. A watch I was given for a graduation gift. Rings from major milestones in my life. Just sick...

Fast forward to today and I realize that I can live without those things, but my heart is still sad to not ever see them again. However, I know that what was most important was that our family was not there. Thank you, Jesus! I will not leave this world with my charm bracelet's on or my computer in hand. ;) A good reminder.

In other, more important, news. Madi Joy is doing wonderfully. She is seriously the best baby. Calm, peaceful, happy, content. Everything I spent hours on my knees (begging) praying for her to be. :) I could not be more thankful. Daddy and Mommy are in love. Jackson and Reagan are so great with her and want her to be talking already. We have assured them that she will be doing that soon enough....so enjoy it now! Ha!

I wish I could post pictures, but I can't....and now you know why. Boo.

I start back to work next week. Madi will be coming with me and I am working less hours. Praise be to Jesus! ;-) I am so excited for the oppurtunity to spend more time with my kids this summer and to be more focused on being a mommy to little kids. Jackson starts kinder in the fall and the crying fest has already begun. This will be one of the most important summers ever for me! I am thrilled though to be getting back to my job that I LOVE. I have realized how much it is a part of me and how much leading worship is a calling. I can't ever get away from a calling and it just so happens, I can be a mom and a worship minister. Again, thanking Jesus for this!

Hope to get a laptop soon so I can do more of this. Will try and post more! Until then, be blessed...and listen to Kenny Chesney's new album.

That's all I have to say.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

it is good to have you back in the blogosphere!