Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2 weeks old

Today Madison is 2 weeks old. Wow, 2 weeks. That went by fast. There isn't much that has changed since she was born, but we are enjoying every minute of it.

Madison..
has such a sweet disposition.
wants to eat ALL the time.
sleeps wonderfully!!
hates having her diaper changed.
is very alert and loves looking around.
was born 9 lbs. 1 oz, weighed in at 8 lbs 5 oz a week later and gained it all back (and more) at 9 lbs 7 oz! Made mommy very happy. :)

We love, love, love her! I am feeling great too. The c-section kicked my butt the first week and a half, but I'm feeling really good now. I have lost 30 lbs already. I gained 32. I need to lose about 20 more. I'm not stressing though. I was just glad to see that 30 lbs come off!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Wow Nat, that is awesome that you've lost that much already! I'm so proud of you. Please share your secrets with me. :-)

Sandy Powers said...

You're so awesome! And MAN do you make beautiful babies :)

Sandy Powers said...

You're so awesome! And MAN do you make beautiful babies :)