Thursday, June 10, 2010

Preggie Post #2

So here I am already posting about where I am in this pregnancy.

2 words.

It's early.

I'm sick.

Okay, that's 4 words. Now that I am past the initial shock I am getting more excited about having another baby. It's a little crazy to me, but I am excited and feel very blessed.

My pregnancy symptoms are a little different this time around. I feel sick, but not too bad yet. It's pretty bad at night, but if I go to sleep I am okay. I have to sleep with a muffin by my bed for the morning. I tried it one night without it and let's just say that the next morning wasn't pretty. My symptoms have started really early too. I am super tired and I have heartburn too.

I love preggie pops (sour candies), lemon water, passion iced tea from Starbucks and spaghetti right now. Love, love, love it all.

We went to the Dr. last week, but apparently my dates are way off and I am earlier than I thought. We go to the Dr. next week to do an ultrasound. I am so glad that I can wear summer dresses for the next 3 months and be comfy. It's always weird to not look pregnant, but to feel it.

That's it for now! Happy Thursday!

No comments: