Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wimberley

When I was a teenager I spent every summer in Wimberley, Texas with some friends. It was my favorite place to go. Small town. Quiet. Good hamburgers. The River. And cute boys. Because that's all I cared about when I was there.

Thankfully, I found a cute boy of my own who loved taking me there. Still does. :)

So, yesterday we packed up the kids and took the long way to Wimberley. The shops have changed, but that's about it. It's still small. Still quiet. And they still have that same burger joint.

I was glad that we kept the tradition and brought the kids along. Plus, when else do you get to your 4 year old asking "Where are we going?" for an entire 45 minute drive? :)




2 comments:

Phelps said...

Great Picts! Your hair is getting so long....I love that pic of you.

Unknown said...

I took all those pics!! Except the ones I'm in.

Stealer.

:)