Sunday, November 02, 2008

Fall Makes Me Happy


Fall is my favorite time of year. I would probably love it more if I were in Colorado, but I'm enjoying what I get. When the weather changes, moods change. Have you ever noticed how happier people are? It's a beautiful thing.
2 of my very best friends came to visit us last weekend. It was such a needed time for me. I have known them for over 6 years now and it's amazing how far we have all come. We spent part of our weekend at the pumpkin patch and above are some of my favorite pictures from the day. I especially love the one of our family. A family of 4!
I went back to work this week. I know, I know. I'm sure you are all shocked! Thankfully, my job is awesome. Working for the church is a blessing and I'm grateful to be able to bring Reagan to work with me. Working part time is perfect and honestly, being a mom and worship leader AND getting to do it together is a pretty sweet deal.
P.S. Jackson was a ROCK STAR for Halloween. We have pictures to post soon, but they are on another camera. Can't wait to show you. We had a great Halloween and heard that so many of our church small groups were able to reach out to their communities and be REAL! You've made my husband proud. :)

No comments: