Sunday, October 05, 2008

An Update

Jackson is still sick. The Dr. said he needed to be symptom free for 24 hours...that puts us at 5:00 tomorrow night! This seriously stinks.

On another note. Reagan is doing beautifully. She was a week old yesterday and is a chunky monkey. We went to the dr. this week on Wednesday and she had lost a lb. They were a little concerned because it was more than usual, but by Friday she had gained it all back almost. Her little face is so cherub like. Ha. She truly is the best baby ever. I don't think I could have stayed by myself when Jackson was born. He cried all the time. She sleeps and eats basically. When she's not doing either of those, she looks around and seems to be taking everything in. It's wonderful! I have had 2 horrible diapers since Jason has been gone. Those 2 outfits didn't make it and I threw them away. It wasn't even worth it...yuck.

I am really struggling not having my family around. Jason has been at his parents and me, the people person, is here. It's definitely a stretch for me. I have had to watch myself a couple of times...I think I expect the computer to talk back to me or something. :) This evening Jason came by to visit. I did NOT want him to go. Poor guy. He is discouraged too. He goes back to work Tuesday and wants to spend time with Reagan. We thought maybe 2 nights...not 3. What's worse is that he's only a mile away. So, continue to pray. We are definitely making it and I am completely aware that it could be way worse. It's still tough though.

Thanks everyone! Much Love.

3 comments:

Jennifer C said...

Natalie, Thanks for the update. I have been thinking about you so much. I am so sorry that you are still by yourself. Praise the Lord that Reagan is such a good baby. I will be praying for you as you spend another night alone. Take care friend...
Jennifer:)

Kara said...

Oh Natalie, I'm sorry. I hope little Jackson gets better soon :(

Our Story: Continued said...

Natalie, I'm praying! That just stinks!! :(