Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Progress!!!

So I went to the doctor yesterday and here is what I found out.....

1. Effacing more.
2. Baby has dropped and engaged.
3. Gained no weight. (whoo hoo)

So things look good. We went to Gruene yesterday to enjoy the weather. I was enjoying the greatest Chai Tea Latte (made with milk) when I started experience some even more signs of labor. I won't go in to graphic detail, but it is upon us. Yay!

On another note....Sunday night we had our niece Abby spend the night with us. The next morning her wonderful Uncle Jason made pancakes for all of us. We had our IPod going in our kitchen and Taylor Swift came on. One of her favorite songs is "Our Song". Her little voice singing "cause it's late and your momma don't know" is just about the cutest thing ever.

HOWEVER.........wonderful Uncle Jason started singing along and him and Jackson started our morning out TODAY with it. Jason came in our bedroom while I was getting ready and said (and I quote) "that song is my guilty pleasure". Soon before that Jackson came in dancing, saying "watch me Mommy!"

Yes, those are my boys.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up! I can totally see Jason dancing around the kitchen and singing that song. That is fantastic. Abby had so much fun with you guys the other night!!

Melissa said...

Yay for progress! I'll be praying for you!!

Jason Powers said...

So what? I like ONE SINGLE country song!!

Dangit. My secret is out.

Kara said...

Just tell Jason to admit to the internet that the Dixie Chicks is his favorite band ever. He'll feel so much better once he gets it off his shoulders :)

I have no idea what I just said.

Jason Powers said...

I firmly stand on the holy truth that... I like a couple of songs on the Dixie Chicks' latest CD.

What have I become?

The shame of it all.