Monday, August 11, 2008

Vision

I went to a leadership conference last week with some of our church staff. It ended up being amazing and I was filled with vision. I've been 4 years now, but this one seemed to speak out to me the most.

This quote seemed to do it all for me.
"If what we are doing is not hard and scary, we might check to
make sure we are truly following God."

That could look like anything in our lives. If I am doing something that I am not having to rely fully on God for....that I am not constantly on my knees for.....most of the time I am too safe and relying only on myself. That might feel good for awhile, but honeslty the passion & vision go away and life gets boring.

I'm challenged. I am scared. I don't know what is ahead, but I'm excited to know that whatever might happen is because I was living on the edge in everything I do. Only God can make it happen then.

No comments: