Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Correction - "Vacay".....


Jason and I took off a couple of days of work this week to organize our house for new baby, switch rooms around and just relax. We are even going to Schlitterbahn. I'm super excited about this because I haven't been since I was a kid. I love summer.



Of all the things that has hit me the most these past 2 days (and there have been a lot), I have realized even more how much I love having pictures of Jackson. Ha. He is such a great photograph. I know, that sounds as if I was using him only to have great pictures in my house, but really it's not. I'm sure it's because I am biased and think he is the most perfect thing, but seriously...he's cute. Truly, I love my little boy. Enough said.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

COW!!!

Jason Powers said...

You should most definitely put a "Y" on the end of Vaca. That would clear up the confusion of people hoping against hope that you were going to describe some sort of bovine related goings on.

Lotta love.

Kara said...

Yeah, he is pretty darn cute. :)

Abby said...

He's SO big!!!! What an adorable little boy! I can't wait see the next one!!!

Abby said...

Oh and I was definitely wondering about the cow stuff y'all were getting into - thanks Jason for clearing that up.