Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Baby News

I had my 12 week check up on Monday. Everything looks great. I've only gained 1 lb! Whooo Hoo!! We heard the heartbeat and got all of our questions answered. I've had really horrible acid reflux this time around. It is making me really sick at night and I have tried every medication that I can take for pregnancy. My doctor said that's all I could do. I was not wanting that answer! I did however find that Zantac is completely safe during pregnancy and that you can double up on the dosage (prescription strengh) for higher impact! :) It really helped me last night and I had a "sick" free night.

Jackson came to the appointment with us and was not sure what was going on. He was really hyper and showing off for the doctor the whole time until he heard the heartbeat. We all just sat there quiet. It was like we were having this moment between the 3 of us. Kind of sweet....kind of weird. Ha. I have one more appointment before we find out what we are having!

For those of you who want to see pictures of me. I have nothing to give you. There is nothing to show and it's too embarrasing right now. I'm in the awkward bloated stage. It just looks like I need to do a lot of sit-ups. I promise I will take some when I actually start looking pregnant.

New favorite drink: Apple Juice

2 comments:

Our Story: Continued said...

I can't wait for your belly to pop! You look BEAUTIFUL, and that awkwardness you mentioned isn't noticeable to ANYONE BUT YOU!!!

Abby said...

Wow 4 years. Amazing to look back....God is good. :) I love you and I'm so excited for you!!