Monday, January 28, 2008

From 3 to 4

We have an announcement......

Our family will be going from 3 to 4 sometime at the end of September. Yep, that's right. I'm expecting!

We are excited and scared out of our minds. Ha. It's pretty early and normally I wouldn't make this announcement, but my sister announced it to the whole world without checking and we have had lots of random people either call or congratulate us at church. (Ah, the power of the Internet) I would feel awful if my friends didn't know!!!

I would ask that you be in prayer for us. I have an appointment set up for February and we will go from there. Wow. Crazy stuff. So far I'm feeling good. Just tired. I was extremely sick with Jackson so, I'm hoping that doesn't come back!

Thank you God for this amazing blessing.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Daniel and I so very excited for you guys! I am praying for you! Maybe I should buy some stock in orange juice now. :)

Our Story: Continued said...

Congratulations!! DJ and I are very excited! YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

That is great news! Soon there will be two mini small group zealots that can belt out a tune running around...congrats you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am very excited for the three of you. I will pray that this pregnancy is great.

Michelle said...

Yay! I've been waiting for this post. You are in my prayers, that everything will go as normal as can be and you guys will have a healthy little girl/boy.
I love you guys and can't wait to follow you in this adventure!!!
Congrats!!

Abby said...

Congrats girl!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I will be praying for you all!!! Love you!

Katie said...

Congratulations Natalie! What an exciting time for you, we will keep you in our prayers that you have a great pregnancy without any yucky sickness. TAke care, Katie

Barb said...

Hooray! That's GREAT news; I'm so excited for you & Jason. I'll pray that this pregnancy goes totally smoothly. Let me know if I can do anything to help out.