Since I'm sick today, I've had the chance to reflect on some things.
1. I don't like being sick because I then see everything around my house that needs to be done.
2. I don't eat a lot when I'm sick.....except I'm really wanting some of that Tiramasu Gelato in my freezer.
3. Christmas is this weekend. OMG!!!!!!!!!! Crap.
4. I love my husband for the early Chistmas gift he got me.
2 words: "Bling, Bling".
5. The verse I read today in my New Life Bible.
"Do not hurry to speak or be in a hurry as you think what to tell God. For God is in heaven and you are on the earth. So let your words be few." Ecclesiastes 5:2
What a great reminder for me as this week goes on. Slow down!!!