Monday, November 12, 2007

Prayer and the Art of Busyness

A preview of what's to come for Christmas pictures. :) http://www.ph-studios.com/ Breanna is a FABULOUS photographer. Use her for you Christmas photos this year!

What a busy month this ALREADY has become! I can't believe that after next week most people will have Christmas decorations up! It really doesn't feel like Fall when it's 85 degrees out. I am seriously considered making a trip to Colorado the week after Christmas.

My calendar is beginning to fill up with parties, events and (my favorite) late night coffee runs with my girlfriends. I love it and yet get overwhelmed with what lies ahead. Last night our church held a "Concert of Prayer" night. It was amazing and I kept thinking of how blessed I was to be a part of it.....even when my calendar is filled. Those that were there prayed over the pastoral staff at one point and I was so overcome with thankfulness. I remember thinking "oh yeah, this is why we do this". So, as long as I keep that in mind and Jesus as my focus, I don't think I can go wrong.

So, here is to my crazy Italian family at Thanksgiving, fun Christmas parties, working over time on planning a month of December services, being a wife and mom and LOVING it all. Girls, don't be surprised if I call on you for an evening of coffee to vent, cry and/or laugh.

No comments: