Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Lovely Wedding

Somehow I managed to get some pictures from my Dad's wedding.....without me in one. I don't know where those went? Anyhow, here is one of them with my brother, Anthony and his girlfriend.



Congrats to my Daddy!

Tonight is the start of all the wonderful Christmas rehearsals at church. We WILL be doing "O Holy Night" this year...and "What Child is This". Those were 2 of your favorites....at least those who replied. :) There is much more. You will all be in for a surprise this weekend. The sanctuary is going to be ....well here is a clue. "A rustic, starry night"....

To those who don't go to River City. Dang...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSsssssssssss!

I'm warming up my vocals now...

"....HASTE.....HASTE... to bring him praise...."

Stephanie said...

Can't wait for all the Christmas songs! I know it'll be beautiful...*smiles* And, I'm excited now to see how everything's been decorated...guess I'll have to wait till Sunday morning...*smiles*

Kara said...

Don't worry, I will warm up my voice for the front row choir. I know, the anticipation is agonizing!